Thursday, September 1, 2011

For Maddie

This post is for Maddie, a baby that was taken too soon.


When I was pregnant with Cash I joined a website called babycenter. It is such a great site to find information on your baby, and meet and talk with other moms, with babies your child's age.
One day I started seeing all these posts about a "Baby Maddie" I opened one up and it led me to her mom's blog. I cried and cried as I read Kellie's words on the screen. She had had every mother's worst fear happen to her.



On February 17th Maddie left this world and went to heaven. She was only a couple weeks older than Cash. I know I didn't know her, but she seemed like such a sweet baby.



Her time in this world has made such an impact on so many people. I know, in my experience, it helped me to appreciate every minute I had with Cash, a little more.


Rest In Peace baby Maddie, and Happy Birthday Kellie.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging about our Maddie. You are right this is hard.. I still wonder why I was chosen for this..but it really warms my hearts to see our Maddie is being remembered! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tank you for sharing this story. It made me cry a lot unsurprisingly but I am still so happy you shared.

    ReplyDelete